Below are current volunteering opportunities and the skills required for each position:
- Foundation Newsletter Writer – research, writing, editing & computer skills
- Baby Shower Coordinator – Party planning, decorating & organizational skills
- Baby Shower Photographer – Photography & technology skills
- Fundraising Chair – communication & strategic thinking skills
- Grant Writer – research & writing skills
- Office Assistant – filing & organizational skills
- Mentorship – Communication skills (empathy & understanding is required)
- Teacher – Teaching & communication skills (Knowledge & training in the subject matter to be taught is required. Subjects range from Resume Writing Skills to Infant CPR.)
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Jacqueline Shaprow at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please describe your availability during the week and in what capacity you would like to volunteer. If you would like to teach a class, please describe the training you have in the subject matter.
If you are a high school or college student, please note that we are happy to write college and graduate school recommendations for our volunteers! We appreciate your time and the high level of enthusiasm you bring to this organization.